ALORAIR® VentirMax 300SD Ventilator Fan, IP55 Rated Exhaust Fan with Timing Cycle, Speed Control for Crawl space, Attic
Checkout securely with
Constructed of stainless steel, the AlorAir VentirMax 300SD features IP55-rated fan blades that are highly resistant to liquids and dust. With a built-in dehumidifier and anti-freeze thermostat, it can operate in temperatures ranging from 37-158°F. The dehumidifier will not operate when the temperature is below 35°F / 1.7°C. Plus, the innovative memory feature automatically starts the fan when it detects relative humidity above the level you set.
· Easy to read operation panel
· Temperature, humidity and time can all be set
· Built-in dehumidifier to assist in reducing humidity
· Suitable for reducing humidity in 550 Sq.Ft space.
· IP55-rated ventilation fan (dust and splashproof)
· Limited noise and quiet operation 40 dBA
· Compact and small, can easily install within a few steps
· Thoughtful addition of barrier mesh to prevent crawlers from entering and affecting the operation
· Adjustable humidity range of 5%-80% RH to meet different environmental needs
Improve Indoor Air - Fans can help reduce the buildup of odors, radon gas, and other pollutants by removing heat that builds up inside the home and increasing airflow.
Prevents Mold Growth - Confined spaces tend to accumulate moisture, which can lead to mold growth, wood rot, and other structural problems. The VentirMax fan's built-in dehumidifier can help reduce humidity and alleviate moisture-related problems.
Energy Savings - The VentirMax 300SD's thermostat keeps a more consistent temperature in the crawl space, and the HVAC system won't have to work as hard to heat or cool the living space above.
Pest Control - Fans can make crawl spaces less attractive to pests like rodents and insects. The increased airflow disrupts their habitat and discourages infection.