AlorAir® Storm DP Single -Voltage | APP Control 110 PPD Commercial Dehumidifiers for Garage,Basements, Flood Repair
Checkout securely with
- 👍 Dehumidifier for Commercial Spaces: With its 110 PPD within 150 CFM dehumidifying capacity, this commercial dehumidifier covers large areas such as basements, industrial warehouses, gyms, garages, laundry rooms, workshops, libraries, construction sites, or any space needing humidity control for equipment functionality and product storage.
- 👍 Water Damage Restoration: This commercial dehumidifier easily reduces humidity in the air and prevents moisture-related issues in your spaces. It helps in drying out leaks from flood damage. It can also accelerate the drying process after painting or plastering your walls.
- 👍 24-hour Dehumidifying Function: This dehumidifier works for up to 24 hours continually. Also includes a defrost feature, water pump and 19.6-foot drain hose, as well as a reusable, easy-to-clean mesh filter.
- 👍 Portable and Convenient to Use: Measures 17 x 14 x 23.1 inches with 58 lbs weight, this large space commercial dehumidifier includes a handle covered with protective foam and 2 wheels for easy transport. Sufficient capacity card slot set above the dehumidifier for a 19.6' power cord and 19.6' condensate hose storage.
- 👍 【5 Years Warranty】: Safety tested our Storm DP commercial dehumidifier is fully compliant with the electrical safety ETL. Every AlorAir dehumidifier comes with a 5-year warranty with a professional customer support team ready to assist at any time. Please feel free to contact us; you deserve the best after-sales service.
How to choose the single-voltage dehumidifier and the double-voltage dehumidifier correctly?
First of all, the difference between the single-voltage model and the double-voltage model is that the voltage, frequency, performance, structure, and dehumidification capacity are consistent.
The single-voltage dehumidifier uses 115V voltage and 60Hz frequency, the electrical parameters are rated and cannot be changed.
Otherwise, it will cause a short circuit or cannot be used.
Note: When choosing between these two models, please make the right choice according to your power grid environment.
- Flood Restoration.
- Furniture drying.
- Carpet drying.
- Laundry drying.
- Basements & Crawl Space
Storm DP is designed for commercial use, a stubborn metal handle, WIFI control, and two big wheels, and suitable for commercial use.
Crawl Space&Basement Use:
The basement provides some extract space in the house, while crawlspaces are built to raise the level of the house to avoid flooding. This is why today, more than 35% of new houses are built on a crawlspace, and in some states like South Carolina and most coastal areas, the number is over 80%.
The powerful Storm DP Single-voltage dehumidifier is specially designed for large basements. The dehumidification area of 1,300 sq. ft and the dehumidification capacity of 50 pints can meet the dehumidification needs of most home basements.
Why the need for a dehumidifier?
Huge costs are incurred every year through inflated building maintenance costs and damaged inventory as a result of dampness. ALORAIR dehumidifiers are effective solutions to environmental control problems. Excess humidity in your premises results in corrosion, mold growth, and condensation. By installing an ALORAIR dehumidifier controlled humidity conditions can be maintained to provide protection in larger commercial areas and buildings.
How to Use the Storm DP Single-Voltage Dehumidifier Dehumidifier?
Place the Storm DP Single-Voltage dehumidifier in the middle of the dehumidification area, plug in the power, and then turn on the dehumidifier and run it. You can choose to set the humidity level to let it run by itself. The dehumidifier is equipped with a humidity sensor. When the humidity reaches the set index, the dehumidifier will stop running. In addition, you can also choose the WIFI function to control the dehumidifier in real time.
The Storm DP Single-Voltage dehumidifier requires a certain degree of maintenance, and regular replacement of filters can improve the operating efficiency of the compressor. Clean the coil regularly to prevent the coil from being corroded. Remember not to turn the machine upside down, as this will cause serious leakage of refrigerant.
How does the Alorair Storm DP Single-Voltage Dehumidifier Works?
The Storm DP Single-Voltage dehumidifier is equipped with a humidity sensor. Once the air conditions fall outside the specs set on the humidistat, the machine automatically draws air across the evaporator coils. The coil cools the air and condenses it into a liquid form. In a continuous process, the air is passed over a dry and hot coil before it is pumped back into the space around the room.