AlorAir® VentirPro 540S Ventilation Fan
Checkout securely with
- 👍【Product Details】 L x W x H 15" x 10.2" x 2.8" size, IP-55 Rated Fans, 3 Leaves AC Axial Fan, 540 CFM airflow, Air-out, Noise <55dB quiet enough, 5%-80% Humidity Regulating Button, Grounded Power Cord, Attached Mounting Screws. Always work efficiently without replacement.
- 👍【Stainless Steel】 Heavy-duty Stainless Steel Construction. Accelerated air circulation reduces moisture, aims to prevent condensation and wood rot. Balance the humidity, and improve the humid environment and indoor air quality to create a livable environment.
- 👍【Built-in Isolation Mesh & IP-55 Rated Axial Fan】Isolation Mesh on the back prevent reptiles from gaining access to the crawl space; The stainless steel shell with an IP-55 rating Axial Fan, highly resistant to liquids and dust, higher weather-proof, makes it ideal for work in a humid environment with long service life, don't worry it rusts.
- 👍【Installation & Use 】 Measure the size of the crawl space vent before purchase. Install the fan for your crawl space, basement, attic, garage and other humid environments. When installed, Face plate can be trimmed to match non-standard foundation openings. Just plug it in, set it and forget it. The stainless steel shell with an IP-55 rating Axial Fan, highly resistant to liquids and dust, and higher weather-proof, makes it ideal for work in a humid environment with long service life, don't worry it rusts.
- 👍【100% Satisfaction】Our crawlspace ventilation fan is fully compliant with the electrical safety ETL. Every AlorAir crawl space fan comes with a 2-year warranty with a professional customer support team ready to assist at any time. If you have any questions, you can call us directly, ready to assist you.
Why do we need crawl space ventilation fan?
Perennially confined crawl space lacks outside air circulation, causing moist air collect in the space. Prolonged moisture causes to grow and wood to rot, which affects the structural integrity of the wood. Wet wood also attracts annoying groups like reptiles that gnaw and erode, causing additional damage to the wood. What's more, airborne spores enter your living space through floors and cracks and even crawl space HVAC, thus creating indoor air pollution that will endanger you and your family's health.
ALORAIR underground ventilation system can easily solve for you, the crawling space fan simply discharges moist and stale air from the confined space, so that fresh air from the outside can enter, more effectively removing excess heat, moisture, dust and odor in various spaces. Whether it's crawl space, basement, garage or carpentry workshop.
IMPLEMENT YOUR BASIC REQUIREMENTS
Balance temperature and humidity
Built-in dehumidistat: humidity in dry air,Antifreeze thermostat: when the outside temperature is too low, the exhaust fan stops running, extending the service life of the machine
Memory function: When the humidity in the air is higher than the set value, the fan will start automatically. When the humidity falls below the set value, the fan will stop running
Canned ball bearing motors: reduce energy consumption and noise levels
Installation method: wall-mounted
Working humidity range: 5~80%.
Operating temperature range: 35-158°F
Noise＜ 55 dB
Crawlspace Ventilaton Fan Application