AlorAir Hanging Kits for Crawl Space & Basement Dehumidifiers
- Weight Capacity – 300-pounds.
- Rope Length – 5.8-feet.
- Rope Material – Braided Polypropylene.
- Hook Material – Zinc Plated Steel and Metal Internal Gears.
- Internal Gears – Stainless Steel
- Fully Adjustable and Locking.
- Tear and Rust Resistant.
- Ideal for spaces prone to flooding and standing water, reduce noise and vibration of the unit.
1. Fix the carabiner with the pulley in a fixed position.
2. Loosen the four feet of the dehumidifier, Set the lock, Tighten the four feet to hang your AlorAir dehumidifier.
3. Pull the rope without the carabiner to adjust the AlorAir dehumidifier upward.
4. If you need to adjust downward, push the position of the embedded in the pulley, then pull the rope with the carabiner.
* MAKE SURE THE UNIT IS LEVEL AFTER INSTALLATION.
* MOVING THE STRAPS TOO QUICKLY CAN CAUSE THE UNIT TO ROCK AND TIP.
For more details on the installation, please see the instruction manual.
1. Ratchet Straps×4
2. Brackets ×2
3. Eye Bolts ×4
4. Hanging ring ×4