AlorAir Commercial Dehumidifier 120 Pint, with Drain Hose for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Industry Water Damage Unit, Compact, Portable, Auto Defrost, Memory Starting, 5 Years Warranty, Sentinel HD55
- 👍[120 PINT DEHUMIDIFIER] AlorAir Sentinel HD55 commercial dehumidifier can removal 120 PPD at saturation, 55 pints per day at AHAM, up to 1,300 sq. Ft, lowering the humidity to comfortable levels in a short period of time. On the other hand, this ETL listed dehumidifier is made of a metal outer casing which withstands more rugged conditions, ensuring long-term use and easy maintenance. Fit any crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, factories, shops, storage areas.
- 👍[SUPER CONVENIENT USAGE] This high-quality dehumidifier Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle With Continuous Drain Hose, at which point it will automatically shut-off. maximum moisture removal and odor reduction with a MERV-8 filter. the most convenient point is that you are not requested to pour away the water every hour like a normal domestic dehumidifier, there is no tank inside, it drains automatically.
- 👍[AUTO DEFROSTING SYSTEM] The auto defrost is important, as ice buildup on the dehumidifier’s coils can cause the units to malfunction. Alorair commercial dehumidifier can truly make dehumidifier able to work at the Low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit), makes unit work continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process, not only saving the energy but also making unit last longer.
- 👍[SAME FIT FOR CRAWL SPACES & BASEMENTS] We designed this professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind, smaller size, compact design, rugged handle, easy and safe to transport from job to job, and even from downstairs to upstairs. All special features make it the best for crawlspace, basement, and commercial applications, auto defrosting system, optional remote control system, strong as the tank, Low-temperature operation, C-ETL.
- 👍[5 YEAR WARRANTY AND STRONG LOCAL SERVICE TEAM] 5 YEARS Warranty-We believe in quality and after-sales-service, all our high-quality AlorAir basement/crawlspace dehumidifiers are made for your full utilization. It is sure to last long and still keep its shape look, even in some cruel commercial USES. Your 100% satisfaction is with 5 Years and a great after-sales-service team countrywide.
The Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier has cETL approved. Up to 120 pints (8 gallons) moisture removal per day (55 PPD AHAM). This unit has a wide range of applications including crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, factories, shops, apartments, storage areas, restaurants, bars, and museums, also works well for urgent water damage restoration, fast structural drying, and other jobs that require fast dry.
It can also help to resolve damage to inventory and building maintenance due to dampness. Sentinel HD55 was introduced to provide a one-stop service for your humidity problem, the preassembly, external condensate connection point, and side sliding filter, make the installation process simple.
Optional REMOTE CONTROL – This professional dehumidifier is designed with the remote monitoring function, it makes this unit an ideal choice for places where remote sensing and controlling is required, It is also a good choice for sound insulation and saving space usage, you can buy the remote control from our Amazon store as well. Specification:
Filter: MERV-8 Filter
Airflow: 130 CFM, 230 CMH
Supper COP: 2.4 L/kWh
Sound Pressure Level: <52 dB(A)
Draining: Gravity Draining
Functioning Temperature Range: 33.8~104 ℉
Functioning Humidity Range: 35~90%
Full Features List:
Auto-Diagnosis System: Get troubleshooting tips by the error codes.
Auto Defrosting Function allows low-temperature operation.
Auto-Restart – Smart technology remembers your settings in case of a power outage.
Adjustable feet and handle – Allow you to easily adjust the height, and transport the unit from room to room.
Washable MERV-8: Protects internal components from the damage of dust.
Built-In humidity sensor– Reads ambient temperature and relative moisture in the room; communicates with optional remote controller for remote monitoring and control.
Optional Duct-Hot air exhaust for focused Dehumidification.