AlorAir® Storm SLGR 850X | 180 PPD Smart WiFi Dehumidifier Commercial Dehumidifier for Home
Checkout securely with
- ✔【New advanced SLGR technology】 Storm SLGR 850X dehumidifier uses SLGR (Super Low Grain Refrigerant) technology to remove more water from the air and consume less power than previous designs. This commercial dehumidifier removes 180 PPD (Saturation), 85 Pint (AHAM) while drawing only 5.9 amps of electricity. Truly achieve small size big performance.
- ✔【App Control】 In addition to the performance benefits and tough compact size, the dehumidifier has a Smart Wi-Fi App Control, Monitor and control your machine, wherever you are. Maintaining a healthy 25%-80% humidity range has never been easier! Ideal for removing damp and moisture from flood & restoration, carpet cleaning, basements/cellars, Laundry, de-flooding, or anywhere you need to extract moisture at a professional level.
- ✔【Dehumidifier with pump for easy drainage】There is no doubt how a commercial dehumidifier with a built-in pump can ease your life. The build-in pump is the key ‘set it and forget it’ feature.
- ✔【Plug and go, easy read & operation】Simplified user controls include a large LCD display and APP control.-It has no complicated function button, temperature, and humidity display at both Inlet and outlet sides, is ideal for water damage restoration projects, has a clear LCD display, easy to read even from a far distance, so you can get any job site done with just a few buttons.
- ✔【5 Years Warranty】Safety tested our Storm SLGR 850X dehumidifier is fully compliant with the electrical safety ETL. Every AlorAir dehumidifier comes with a 5-year warranty with a professional customer support team ready to assist at any time. Please feel free to contact us; you deserve the best after-sales service.
With 180 PPD large water removal capacity and rugged road-mold exterior, SLGR 850X Commercial Dehumidifier is built for high-performance dehumidification to withstand even the most humid of places.
The AlorAir Storm SLGR 850X has an integratedand , as well as onboard storage for the power cord and ! This unit removes , uses only , and weighs a mere 63 . The Storm SLGR 850X has of airflow and and MERV-8 filter.
Microchannel Condenser Technology
The allows us to pack so much performance into such a . The use of microchannel condenser technology can improve the 50% dispersion effect of the condenser, 30% heat exchange area, and 50% refrigerant quantity. When the SLGR microchannel is combined, the efficiency of the dehumidifier can be increased by 30～50%.
Big LCD Control Panel.
See the GPP number on the LCD display at a glance.
Smallest Size: 21” D × 17.3” H × 11.6” W
Operating Range: 33.8°F to 110°F
Functioning Humidity Range: 25-80%
Auto Error Detection
If any problems occur during the unit running, the display panel will show error codes so you can get troubleshooting tips to address problems.