AlorAir 85PPD Large Dehumidifier for commercial with Pump, Capacity up to 180 PPD at Saturation Condition, 5 Years Warranty, cETL Listed, for Large Space, Job Sites
● Moisture Removal Capacity (115V/60Hz): 85 Pints/Day@AHAM (80°F-60%)
180 Pints/Day@saturation (90°F，90%)
● Moisture Removal Capacity (220V/50Hz need to be customized): 85 liters/Day (179 PPD)@ (30°C-80%)
● Coverage Area: Up to 2,300 Sq. Ft.
● COP: 2.44L/kWh (115V/60Hz), 3.0L/kWh (220V/50Hz need to be customized)
● Ideal for removing Damp, Mould, Rot, and Moisture from Museums/Sports Halls, Water Damage Restoration, Vehicle Storage, Basements / Cellars, Storage Areas, Garage, and Basement. Keep Dry and Restrain Bacterial Growth.
● Intelligent Control system: Automatic humidistat control.
● Filter: MERV-8
● Airflow: 210 CFM, 350 CMH
● Sound Pressure Level: <58 dB(A)
● Refrigerant: R410A
● Draining: Condensate Pump
● Defrosting Control System: Auto Defrosting
● Functioning Temperature Range: 33-104°F
● Functioning Humidity Range: 35~90%
KEY DESIGN FEATURES:
● Auto Defrosting System
● Supper COP 2.44 L/Kwh
● Rugged Condensate Pump (Developed only for Dehumidifier)
● Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator
● Quick Access to Service
● Smallest Size
● HVAC Remote System
● Compressor Type: Rotary
● More Thorough, And More Quicker√
● Ducting Options √
● Auto Defrosting √
● Easy Handling √
● Environmental R410A Refrigerant √
● Automatic Humidistat Control √
● Memory Starting √
●Rare Earth Alloy Tube Evaporator√
● Continuous Model √
● Low Temperature √
● Bypass Air sensor √
Its stackable design cannot only save flood restorers more space but also make numbers of the machine been transported to the destination for after-flood restoration tasks.
Easy Cord and Hose Storage
Extra Long Cord,19.6ft and 19.6 ft long drain hose makes extension unnecessary, offering great convenience in installation.
Once your job is complete, the power cord and condensate hose stored on the side of the unit helps maximize your storage capacity and simple transport or neat storage.
Easy Operation and Intuitive Control Panel
SET IT AND FORGET IT control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed. After auto or non-auto turns on, the dehumidifier will start or restart with the setting data before the outage, no need to reset the data.
IN THE BOX:
● Storm LGR Extreme Water Damage Restoration Dehumidifier ×1
● Drainage pipe ×1
● MERV-8 filter×1
● User Manual ×1