Sometimes in the Summer Noon, you start feeling stiflingly hot, even when you are inside, it is because of humidity. As the temperature rises, the level of humidity in your room also increases with it. The impact of humidity can be very minor and even immense which can make you feel restless. Humidity also multiplies dust, mold and even toxic chemicals, which unfortunately we are inhaling every second and minute. But we can control the humidity in our homes by using an Alorair dehumidifier.
A dehumidifier is like a vacuum cleaner or you might call it an air conditioner which sucks the moisture from the air, reducing the ability of these alien materials to multiply.
- Dehumidifier decreases the quantity of humidity level reducing the level of allergens like mold, mildew, and mites.
- It keeps on operating without making noise, so you are not disturbed.
- It reduces themusty rotting smell.
- It lessens the possibility of developing mold on your clothes, furniture or linens.
- It makes the clothes dry easily and faster, even keeping your bread and cereals fresh for a longer period of time.
- If you keep a dehumidifier run for a longer period, you do not have to clean it quite often.
- Running a dehumidifier helps reduce dust in your home, so you won’t have to clean as often.
- It lowers the energy costs as it helps the air conditioner run more efficiently. When the air in your home is humid, the A/c does the function of cooling the air along with removing the moisture from the air which means it has to work really hard. This causes the A/c to wear out soon. It leads to repairing or replacement costsmore often.
The following points remove the myths about Dehumidifiers.
Installing and Maintaining Dehumidifier is Difficult?
Handling and installing of dehumidifier is very easy. It is just like any other electronic gadget. You only need to plug the instrument into an electrical outlet. You can easily install, handle, and maintain the dehumidifier. They are generally portable, but you need to keep on emptying the water bucket to make it run smoothly. If you use an Alorair dehumidifier, you can avoid this problem. Alorair commercial dehumidifiers are equipped with drain hoses and pumps, which can drain water automatically, saving you time and energy.
Dehumidifiers are not pocket friendly: Depends
You can buy a dehumidifier according to your budget. The cost varies according to the square footage it covers. A dehumidifier that covers 700 sqft will cost you more than a dehumidifier that covers only 150 sqft. If you are looking for a dehumidifier for your basement, just for saving money, don’t choose the one which only removes the humidity from a bathroom as it won’t give effective results. However, the cost also depends on the brand. The Alorair Sentinel HD55 basement dehumidifier has an Energy Star rating and is ideal for most homeowners’ basements. It can effectively reduce humidity while saving money.
Dehumidifiers make your room cool: Fiction
Dehumidifiers are not a substitute for air conditioners but they can certainly decrease the amount of work your air conditioner should do to make the room cool. The energy costs are rise up significantly when your AC works hard for cooling the home.
Dehumidifiers can help in reducing mold growth: Fact
Basements, laundry rooms, and bathrooms offer a perfect environment for mold, mildew, and other icky things as they are moist places. You certainly don’t want the mold spores floating around in your home infecting the air and spreading to newer locations such as inside of the walls and ceilings. A dehumidifier helps in removing moisture from areas that are particularly moist and prevents the growth of mold and mildew. However, you will need to manually remove the existing mold.
Dehumidifiers can help in combating the allergy symptoms: Fact
Humidity offers a perfect atmosphere for the allergens such as dust mites and mold spores to stay in your home for a while. People are who are vulnerable to these allergies have observed it to aggravate when the conditions are especially humid. This makes it mandatory for them to carry the anti-allergen wherever they go. Along with purifying the air, a dehumidifier helps in reducing the number of allergens as they remove moisture from your rooms.
So how you should find the right dehumidifier?
Look out for the best brands, as they offer quality but do not forget to take into consideration its capacity and airflow volume. Dehumidifiers that are of higher capacity can easily suck out moisture even from a larger room and within the shortest possible time. And, the airflow volume is the amount of air that the appliance can move over a certain period of time. Alorair is a leader in the dehumidifier industry. In order to meet the needs of customers, Alorair has manufactured many dehumidifiers with different capacities and complete functions. All of them have undergone rigorous testing procedures to meet the highest quality and durability requirements.
Share this post
- Tags: alorair basement dehumidifiers, alorair commercial dehumidifiers, alorair dehumidifiers, alorair household dehumidifiers