As the weather gets hotter and hotter, hurricanes will come quietly. Every year, hurricanes bring us a lot of rain and seafood. But they also cause losses to our house and properties. Therefore, it is particularly important to reduce and eliminate the secondary losses cause by the highly humid environment after the hurricane.
What are the hazards of high humidity?
- High temperature and humidity in summer, bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms are prone to a large number of breeding, food is prone to spoilage.
- Hot and humid weather can cause dizziness, cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral infarction and other cerebrovascular diseases, especially people with high blood pressure are more likely to faint due to sultry heat.
- Excessive humidity often causes the circuit to be discharged, burned, and even the protection device operates.
- Causing corrosion of metal objects, affecting the safety of the living environment.
- Long-term exposure to high-humidity environment may cause memory loss, inattention, etc. Due to the decline of human immunity. In severe cases, it may also cause rheumatism, colds, allergies and other diseases.
How to prevent the hazards of high humidity?
- Ventilate the room. In rainy weather, only open the windows that cannot enter the rain to reduce water vapor entering the room. When the weather is good, always open windows for ventilation to remove indoor moisture.
- Increase indoor temperature. Burn a pot of charcoal indoors to increase the temperature in the room, so that water vapor can be driven out and the humidity in the room can be reduced. Attention must be paid to ventilation, otherwise, the carbon monoxide produced will be harmful to the human body. (This is a crazy idea, especially in summer)
- Dehumidification with desiccant. You can put the desiccant in a cloth bag or a sack, and then put it around the room to keep the indoor air dry. This method is simple, easy, safe, and convenient to obtain materials.
- Install dehumidifier. Turn on the power supply, turn on the equipment, and then you can collect water in the water tank or drain directly to the outdoors.
Preventing the hazards of high humidity not only protects you, but also protects your family and property.
Share this post
- Tags: humidity