ALORAIR® Sentinel SLGR 1400X Commercial Dehumidifier, 140 PPD with Pump, Stainless Steel Body (Pack of 4, 8, 50)
Checkout securely with
Sentinel SLGR 1400X Commercial Dehumidifier X 4
▼ High Performance and Durable Built: The Sentinel SLGR 1400X Commercial Dehumidifier can Extract 140 Pints (18 Gallons) Of Water Per Day At 80℉, 60%! This is Truly a Monster Moisture Extractor, with an Energy Efficiency of 2.75L/Kwh, 440 CFM, covering 3,800 Sq.Ft.
▼ Built to Last with Microchannel Condenser. SLGR Microchannel Technology has Improved its Performance and Efficiency, the Alorair SLGR Technology Uses a Special Air-to-Air Heat Exchanger System to Help Bring the Air Closer to Dew Point Temperature Before it Passes over the Super-Cooled Evaporator Coils, Besides the Combination of Microchannel Alu Condenser, Maximize the Capacity and Efficiency.
▼ 5 Years Warranty: We Provide 5 Years Warranty to this commercial Dehumidifier, It Has c-ETL Listed. Your 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed with 5 Years Warranty and a Great After-Sales-Service Team Countrywide.
▼ Super Features: Designed This Commerical Dehumidifier With Pump, Washable MERV-10, and MERV-1. Rigid Handle Designed for Rugged Service, with 2 Wheels for Easy Movement.
▼Memory Starting and Turn On/Off Automatically: This Industrial Dehumidifier Automatically Turns ON /OFF Depending on The Humidity Levels, Comes Back After a Power Failure, No Need To Turn it On Manually. Ductable And Remote Controlled.
The Sentinel SLGR 1400X is a Super LGR dehumidifier that can remove up to 250 pints of water per day at saturation and 140 pints per day under the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) test conditions of 80 degrees F and 60% relative humidity (RH). This dehumidifier has an operating temperature range of 33 – 105 degrees F, draws 8.3 amps on a 115V power supply, and processes air at a rate of up to 420 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
Larger and high-capacity dehumidifiers offer higher energy efficiency rates compared to smaller-capacity and smaller dehumidifiers.
Key Design Features
- SLGR Technology
- Convenient storage for cable and drain tube
- Condensate pump
- Epoxy powder coating for corrosion protection
- Quick access to internal service
- Quick connector for Drain Tube and Cable
- More capacity, less power consumption
Heavy-duty condensate pump
With a 14.7’lifting distance, the condensate pump gives you the freedom to drain anywhere.
Drain Height: 14.7 ft
Drain Pipe:19.6 ft.
MERV-1 Filter, MERV-10 Filter, and cold catalyst
The standard dehumidifier is equipped with MERV-1 Filter and MERV-10 Filter. The high-dense MERV-10 Filter protects internal components from damage due to dust and other particles, ensuring efficient operation and long-term use. Please wash the filter once per 2-3 months.
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt - 1 phase - 60Hz
- Water Removal: 140 Pints/Day, AHAM (80ºF-60%), 275 Pints/Day, Saturation (90ºF-90%)
- Size For: 3,800 Sq. Ft.
- Accessory: MERV 10 and MERV 1
- Remote Controller: HVAC Remote System. (Buy Separately)
- Supper COP: 2.75 L/kWh
- Airflow: 440 CFM
- Unit Dimensions: 17.32”(L)×20.08”(H)×36.61” (W).
- Draining: a condensate pump (Drain Height: 14.7 ft, Drain Pipe: 19.6 ft)
- Weight: 114.6 lbs (52 kgs)
- Optimum Humidity Range: 35% to 90%
- Optimum Temperature Range: 1℃ - 40℃
- Memory starting
- Turn on/off automatically
- Quick access for easy service
- Durably coated coils with the stainless side plate
- Continuous draining model
- Compressor type: Rotary
- Rigid handle designed for rugged service
In the box:
- The Sentinel SLGR 1400X Dehumidifier ×1
- One drainage pipe ×1
- One MERV-1 Filter ×1
- One MERV-10 Filter ×1
- User Manual Guide ×1
User Manual Download: