AlorAir® Storm LGR Extreme | 180 PPD Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump Drain Hose for Basement Warehouse & Job Sites
Checkout securely with
● Moisture Removal Capacity (115V/60Hz): 85 Pints/Day@AHAM (80°F-60%),
180 Pints/Day@saturation (90°F-90%)
● Coverage Area: Up to 2,300 Sq. Ft.
● COP: 2.44L/kWh (115V/60Hz)
● Ideal for removing Damp, Mould, Rot, and Moisture from Museums/Sports Halls, Water Damage Restoration, Vehicle Storage, Basements / Cellars, Storage Areas, Garage, and Basement. Keep Dry and Restrain Bacterial Growth.
● Intelligent Control system: Automatic humidistat control.
Airflow: 210 CFM, 350 CMH
Sound Pressure Level: <58 dB(A)
Draining: Condensate Pump
Defrosting Control System: Auto Defrosting
Functioning Temperature Range: 33.8-104°F
Functioning Humidity Range: 25~80%
Key Design Features:
Auto Defrosting System
Supper COP 2.44 L/Kwh
Rugged Condensate Pump (Developed only for Dehumidifier)
Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator
Quick Access to Service
HVAC Remote System
Its stackable design cannot only save flood restorers more space but also make the machine transported to the destination for after-flood restoration tasks.
Easy Cord and Hose Storage
Extra Long Cord,19.6ft and 19.6 ft long drain hose makes extension unnecessary, offering great convenience in installation.
Once your job is complete, the power cord and condensate hose stored on the side of the unit help maximize your storage capacity and simple transport or neat storage.
Easy Operation and Intuitive Control Panel
SET IT AND FORGET IT control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above the target is sensed. After auto or non-auto turns on, the dehumidifier will start or restart with the setting data before the outage, no need to reset the data.
In the box:
1 - Storm LGR Extreme Dehumidifier
1 - MERV 8 Filter
1 - Drain Hose
1 - Power Cord
1 - User Manual
User Manual Download: