AlorAir Storm DP Dual Voltage Commercial Dehumidifier with APP Control, 50 Pint Dehumidifier for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Garages, and Job Sites, Industrial Water Damage Equipment
- 【DUAL VOLTAGE RANGE & 110 PPD DEHUMIDIFIER】: The dual-voltage dehumidifier has a super stable and durable dehumidification performance and can work in (115-230) dual-voltage environment, simple swap out of 115v to 230v cables, Auto switch to correct voltage. A high-efficiency compressor ensures the maximum moisture extraction of up to 110 pints per day (50 PPD AHAM), greater area of coverage (1,300 sq ft), 250 CFM.
- 【Smart WiFi APP Control】 Other commercial dehumidifiers do not have a smart WiFi function, But we have. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection or Direct connection to locate and manage every piece of smart equipment on-site, right from your phone! Simplified user controls include a large LCD display, easy to read even from a far distance, so you can get any job site done with just a few buttons.
- 【COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, and CRAWLSPACE & BASEMENT USE】: Design with wheels and handle, the reduced size and weight help you maximize transport and storage space, ideal for Removing Damp and Moisture from Flood & Restoration, Carpet Cleaning, Basements/Cellars, Laundries, De-Flooding, or anywhere you need to extract moisture at a professional level. The built-in pump lets Work hard overnight or continuously for days at a time without you worrying about it.
- 【Design with humanized】: Onboard storage for 20’ power cord and 20' condensate hose. Easy Cord and Hose Storage. The standard filter is a MERV-8 high-efficiency filter. Automatic Digital Humidistat Control, Memory Starting, Auto Defrosting. Digital display shows inlet and outlet. See the GPP number on the display board at a glance. Digital display shows inlet and outlet. Low Maintenance & Easy Operation. Simply Plug-In, Select Settings. Industrial Dual Voltage dehumidifier with Condensate Pump.
- 【5 Years Warranty】: The all-new rotating shell design is easy to maintain and allows for easy access to all components. We believe in quality and after-sales-service, It is sure to last long and still keep its shape look.
How to choose the single voltage dehumidifier and the double voltage dehumidifier correctly?
First of all, the difference between single voltage model and double voltage model is that the voltage, frequency, performance, structure,and dehumidification capacity are consistent.
The single voltage dehumidifier uses 115V voltage and 60Hz frequency, the electrical parameters are rated and cannot be changed. Otherwise, it will cause a short circuit or cannot be used.
The dualvoltage dehumidifier can work under two voltages, 115V and 230V, and the operating frequency is 50 Hz and 60 Hz. We have added a transformer inside the equipment to change the working voltage so that the equipment can work in a more grid environment.
Note: When choosing between these two models, please make the right choice according to your power grid environment.
Basements &Crawl Space
Storm DP is designed for commercial use, the stubborn metal handle, WIFI control, two big wheels, and the dual-voltage was very suitable for commercial use.
Crawl Space&Basement Use:
The basement provides some extract space in the house, while crawlspaces are built to raise the level of the house to avoid flooding. This is why today, more than 35% of new houses are built on a crawlspace, and in some states like South Carolina and most coastal areas, the number is over 80%.
The powerful Storm DP Daul-voltage dehumidifier is specially designed for large basements. The dehumidification area of 1,300 sq. ft and the dehumidification capacity of 50 pints can meet the dehumidification needs of most home basements.
Why the need for a dehumidifier?
Huge costs are incurred every year through inflated building maintenance costs and damaged inventory as a result of dampness. ALORAIR dehumidifiers are effective solutions to environmental control problems. Excess humidity in your premises results in corrosion, mold growth, and condensation. By installing an ALORAIR dehumidifier controlled humidity conditions can be maintained to provide protection in larger commercial areas and buildings.
How to Use the Alorair Storm DP dual-voltage Dehumidifier?
The dual-voltage dehumidifier has super stable and durable dehumidification performance and can work in a (115-230) dual-voltage environment. A simple swap out of 115V to 230V cables, auto switch to correct voltage.
Place the Storm DP dehumidifier in the middle of the dehumidification area, plug in the power, and then turn on the dehumidifier and run it. You can choose to set the humidity level to let it run by itself. The dehumidifier is equipped with a humidity sensor. When the humidity reaches the set index, the dehumidifier will stop running. In addition, you can also choose the WIFI function to control the dehumidifier in real-time.
The Storm DP dehumidifier requires a certain degree of maintenance, and regular replacement of filters can improve the operating efficiency of the compressor. Clean the coil regularly to prevent the coil from being corroded. Remember not to turn the machine upside down, as this will cause serious leakage of refrigerant.
How the Alorair Storm DP dual-voltage Dehumidifier Works?
The Storm DP dual-voltage dehumidifier is equipped with a humidity sensor. Once the air conditions fall outside the specs set on the humidistat, the machine automatically draws air across the evaporator coils. The coil cools the air and condenses it into a liquid form. In a continuous process, the air is passed over a dry and hot coil before it is pumped back into the space around the room.