AlorAir® Starter pack dehumidifier, air movers and scrubber commercial water damage restoration equipment package
1 × Storm LGR Extreme 85 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier & 8 × Zeus 900 Air Mover & 1 × Scrubber
Storm LGR Extreme 85 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier (×1)
The AlorAir® Storm LGR Extreme Commercial Water Damage Restoration Dehumidifier is designed specifically for Water Damage Restoration. Low noise level, great COP, 2.8 L/kWh (115V/60Hz) and huge capacity 85 PPD at AHAM condition. The Storm LGR Extreme 85 supplements the air conditioning system in the summertime and maintains humidity levels balanced of the year.
■ KEY FEATURES
● Moisture Removal Capacity (115V/60Hz): 85 Pints/Day@AHAM (80°F-60%)
190 Pints/Day@saturation (90°F，90%)
● Moisture Removal Capacity (220V/50Hz need to be customized): 85 liters/Day (179 PPD)@ (30°C-80%)
● Coverage Area: Up to 2,300 Sq. Ft.
● COP: 2.80L/kWh (115V/60Hz), 3.0L/kWh (220V/50Hz need to be customized)
●Ideal for removing Damp, Mould, Rot and Moisture from Museums/Sports Halls, Water Damage Restoration, Vehicle Storage, Basements / Cellars, Storage Areas, Garage, and Basement. Keep Dry and Restrain Bacterial Growth
●Intelligent Control system: Automatic humidistat control, Water Full Protection, Time
● Filter: Merv-8
● Airflow: 210 CFM, 350 CMH
● Sound Pressure Level: <58 dB(A)
● Refrigerant: R410A
● Draining: Condensate Pump
● Defrosting Control System: HGV Defrosting
● Functioning Temperature Range: 1~40 °C (33-104°F)
● Functioning Humidity Range: 35~95%
AlorAir Zeus 900 Air Mover (×8)
CleanShield 550 HEPA is capable of cleaning air horizontally and vertically with electricity consumption no more than 3 amps. CleanShield 550 HEPA can produce 550 CFM airflow volume at its peak, which virtually adsorbs all hazardous particles from the air.
During restoration work and drying after water damage, the driving airflow can stir up particulates and particles adhering to the carpet or other materials. Then those dirty particles can be filtrated by the device with the of clean, odor-free air.